wolves clan v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-sigh-

2 posters

Go down

crown -sigh-

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20 2008, 14:36

Rolling Eyes It's already starting the rudness and admin pompesness, im not gonna take this evry one tell each other to chill etc, power hungry leaders rudness etc. are why henry closed old wolves and it is to my knowldge history dose always repeat itself, lets try not to have it happen again but if u all want to rip yourselves apart be my guest i will not take a part in it, and justin cassie was telling the truth about that day she was "spamming", she had said nothing and was afk n u said u would kick her, and u said somthing to henry to get him to side with you, idc what but i really dont wanna see this happen again, so lets all forget the past and move on into the future that is the new wolves, lets drop all grudges, and leave this hate behind, and lets sky rocket to the top and become the number one clan!

Back to top Go down

crown Re: -sigh-

Post by bobo Sat Sep 20 2008, 15:08

uhmm me and sam both said no1 say anything about it and she kept it going and whatever i didnt have a grudge against her... but kor. she called all of us idiots and that wont be tolerated.

bobo
admin
admin

Male
Number of posts : 53
rs name : bobo10150
Registration date : 2008-03-22

https://wolves.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20 2008, 17:29

ya that is true and we dropped the arguement in two different threads so it basically is over with and i dont know wat happened but i dont really care so just drop cuz im soooo tired of hearing about it

Back to top Go down

Post by j Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:47

yes topic locked

j
admin
admin

Male
Number of posts : 247
rs name : maddog3010
Registration date : 2008-03-22

https://wolves.own0.com